Hello and Welcome to my virtual table! Have a seat sip your coffee (or drink of your choice) while I share with you some of things that are happening on and around our table. Our table is so many times the 'happening place' at our house. We do so many things there. We color Easter eggs, decorate Christmas cookies, blow out birthday candles, do crafts, work on homework, share stories of our day at dinner, and so much more. We have laughed, cried and everything in between at the table.

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Again....

For some reason I am having a bit of trouble getting 'into' blogging' lately. I am planning on making a true effort though. I am not sure why. We've done plenty and I have had many thoughts that I could blog about just haven't. However starting today I want to try to post something everyday or at least 4 or 5 times a week. So here goes...... again........ LOL ;)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment