Hello and Welcome to my virtual table! Have a seat sip your coffee (or drink of your choice) while I share with you some of things that are happening on and around our table. Our table is so many times the 'happening place' at our house. We do so many things there. We color Easter eggs, decorate Christmas cookies, blow out birthday candles, do crafts, work on homework, share stories of our day at dinner, and so much more. We have laughed, cried and everything in between at the table.

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Snack fit for a Toddler

I know it's been a while since I've posted. Back to school time always seems to be such a busy time. Getting everyone settled into a new routine always proves to more difficult than I expect. For now I am posting a super simple and easy snack idea. I promise to get back to better postings next week. 
OK for some reason blogger won't let me put pictures on here so you'll have to survive with no photos for now. Anyway onto the snacking part.

What you'll need:
crackers (I used whole wheat ritz crackers)
peanut butter (or anyother nut butter)
banana


Yep that's it. Really. Spread a little peanut butter onto your crackers then top with a slice of banana and your have a yummy snack that your kids will fight over. Well mine do anyway because I can only make them so fast and they fight over who gets the next one. LOL 

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment