Hello and Welcome to my virtual table! Have a seat sip your coffee (or drink of your choice) while I share with you some of things that are happening on and around our table. Our table is so many times the 'happening place' at our house. We do so many things there. We color Easter eggs, decorate Christmas cookies, blow out birthday candles, do crafts, work on homework, share stories of our day at dinner, and so much more. We have laughed, cried and everything in between at the table.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Snack Carrots

My kids love munching on carrots. However the little ones have a hard time with them. So I have come up with a solution........
Boil your carrots. Duh why didn't I think of this a long time ago. Cook the carrots until they are softer but still a little firm. Then cool, put in a reusable plastic container or ziploc bag. Then your little ones won't have such a hard time eating them. My oldest son doesn't like to eat them so he warms his up first but the others eat theirs cold like they would a raw carrot. Yummy, easy and healthy snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment