Hello and Welcome to my virtual table! Have a seat sip your coffee (or drink of your choice) while I share with you some of things that are happening on and around our table. Our table is so many times the 'happening place' at our house. We do so many things there. We color Easter eggs, decorate Christmas cookies, blow out birthday candles, do crafts, work on homework, share stories of our day at dinner, and so much more. We have laughed, cried and everything in between at the table.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce

Honey Mustard Sauce!!

This recipe is super easy and one of my favorite dipping sauces! 

Things you'll need:  pictured below
(I don't actually measure but if you are going to actually measure substitute a measuring spoon for the teaspoon)
 Put equals parts honey, mustard and mayo into you bowl. I usually use 2 tablespoons of each. Then put a dash or so of Worcestershire sauce(or in the words of Emeril what's that here sauce). It ends being about 1/4 teaspoon of the sauce.
Then whisk if you have one of these wonderful little whisks or mix with a fork.
And you have yummy sauce to smother your chicken nuggets! Sometimes for a bit of extra flavor I put mustard powder in it. You can also add a bit of hot sauce. I have also made this with different kinds of mustard. They all turned out well. So you don't have to use regular yellow mustard but that's usually all I have on hand.

Hope you ENJOY!! If you try this or any of my ideas on this blog page let me know how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment