Hello and Welcome to my virtual table! Have a seat sip your coffee (or drink of your choice) while I share with you some of things that are happening on and around our table. Our table is so many times the 'happening place' at our house. We do so many things there. We color Easter eggs, decorate Christmas cookies, blow out birthday candles, do crafts, work on homework, share stories of our day at dinner, and so much more. We have laughed, cried and everything in between at the table.

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Travel toothbrush holder

Recently we traveled to visit family and we were gone about 2 weeks. So I came across the problem of not wanting to keep our toothbrushes in their cases the whole 2 weeks. I like to leave them out to dry but I don't like to just let them lay on the counter top either. So this is what I came up with.
 
All you need is 2 toothbrush cases and a rubber band type thing. I used my daughter hair thing because that's what I had.
  Open all the cases and put all four pieces on the counter top close together with the open ends up. Put the hair thing around the cases and ......tada....... toothbrush holder. You can't really see it well in this picture (my photography skills are quite lacking sorry) but the clear ones are behind the purple ones. You have 4 spots to put toothbrushes.
 Then I put the rubber band around the case for use next time we go on vacation. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment