Hello and Welcome to my virtual table! Have a seat sip your coffee (or drink of your choice) while I share with you some of things that are happening on and around our table. Our table is so many times the 'happening place' at our house. We do so many things there. We color Easter eggs, decorate Christmas cookies, blow out birthday candles, do crafts, work on homework, share stories of our day at dinner, and so much more. We have laughed, cried and everything in between at the table.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Welcome to my 'table'!

Hello and Welcome to my virtual table!
Have a seat sip your coffee (or drink of your choice) while I share with you some of things that are happening on and around our table. 
Our table is so many times the 'happening place' at our house. We do so many things there. We color Easter eggs, decorate Christmas cookies, blow out birthday candles, do crafts, work on homework, share stories of our day at dinner, and so much more. We have laughed, cried and everything in between at the table. So for that reason I chose the theme for my new blog page. 
Here I will share with you recipe successes and flops, arts and crafts, experiments, and anything else I find interesting or fun. 

I hope you enjoy our coffee meetings as much as I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment